Food, Hospitality & Entertainment
SOUTH CONCOURSE FOOD AND BEVERAGE MENU
Oregon offers a spectacular selection of fine quality foods and beverages carefully prepared and presented. Some of our game day menu selections:
- Café Duck Espresso, Latte & Mocha
- Signature Oregon Marionberry Barbeque Sandwiches
- Pepper Crusted Pastrami and Provolone Deli Sandwich
- Slow Roasted Turkey with Aged Cheddar Deli Sandwich
- Wild Pacific Salmon Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Gridiron Cheeseburger with Natural Cheddar
- Seasoned Curly Fries
- Italian Sausage with Oven Roasted Red Peppers
- Bratwurst with Butter Sautéed Onions and Beer
- Red Hot Sausage with Homemade Cole Slaw
- Pepperoni Pizza by the Slice
- Fresh Kettle Corn
- Half Pound Angus Hot Dog
There's more too, including traditional stadium hot dogs, fresh popcorn and ice cold Pepsi. It's all delicious and ready to enjoy when the gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
ED MOSHOFSKY SPORTS CENTER FOOD, BEVERAGE & ENTERTAINMENT
Join us at the "Mo" beginning three hours prior to kick off for live music, big screen TV's, real time scoreboard, dance performances, live radio broadcasts, interactive games and more!
- Hand Crafted Chicken Buritos
- Qdoba’s 3 Cheese Nachos
- Fighting Duck Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Wild Duck Café Cajun Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Ron’s Island Grill Chicken Yakisoba
- Huli Huli Chicken and Rice
- Moshofsky Spiced Wings
- Budweiser, Bud Light, Widmer Hefeweizen, and Drop Top Amber Ale
- Red and White Wine by the glass
This game day event is among the best in the nation so invite your friends and bring the relatives, the Mo Center is the place to be for everyone.
PLAYERS MARCH TO VICTORY MO CENTER TRADITION
Cheer on the Duck football team before kickoff as they march down the Mo Center central boulevard on the way to the Oregon locker room.
- Players and coaches
- Oregon Cheerleaders
- Oregon Green Garter Band
- Appearance by The Duck
Be a part of this inspirational Oregon tradition and help cheer on the Ducks two hours prior to kickoff in the “Mo”.
MALLARD PARK HOSPITALITY TENTS
Create an elegant and memorable game day event for up to 500 guests at Mallard Park, located adjacent to Autzen Stadium. This is Oregon tailgating at its best. Equipment packages include:
- Chalet style canopy
- Clear window walls
- Tables and chairs
- White picket-fenced courtyard
A wide selection of creature comforts such as lights, sound system and propane-fired space heaters are also available. You are free to choose your own caterer and entertainment for the event. Call (541) 346-5538 to inquire.